BK Rich Agency
Our company is looking for a reliable Dispatchers to keep Carriers loaded and moving while meeting the customers scheduling needs. The successful candidate for this position needs to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary.
- Act as a communication liaison between driver & Shipper by answering all incoming phone calls. Some days there will be lots of phone calls and other days? Not so many
- Will be responsible for negotiating driver rates with shippers and booking the load.
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers & customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes.
This is a remote, work from home position thus the following are required
- Complete home office setup which includes…
- Computer or laptop & a working knowledge of how to use it.
- High Speed Internet
- Phone (Cell phone is ok)
- Quiet (Absolutely NO background noise including snoring dogs)
- Sales and Customer Service experience
The skills required to carry out this job are:
- Intermediate computer and Internet skills.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings, weekends.
- * Strong knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate area
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Self-motivational personality with exceptional attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while maintaining an individual workload.
- Ability to work with detailed information.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with ongoing interruptions.
- Ability to perform job duties with a sense of urgency.
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure.
This is a Contract 1099 Commission position. Commission starts off at 2% of the gross load pay & goes up from there which will be discussed during the interview. Pay is weekly!
Job Type: Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
IF you think you’ll be a great fit, apply today with your resume attached in PDF format! Please include your availability in the body of the email!
To apply for this job please visit bkrichagency.com.